- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons fresh jalapeno chilies, minced and seeded
- 3 cups jasmine rice, cooked & cold
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons asian fish sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups baby shrimp, shelled and cooked
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok over medium-high heat, pour the olive oil and add the onions, garlic, and chilies and stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- Add the rice, soy sauce, sugar, and fish sauce and reduce the heat to medium. Stir-fry for 4 minutes, until the ingredients are well coated.
- Lastly add the shrimp, sesame oil, basil, and cilantro for another 3 minutes.