Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Spicy fried rice is even better than Thai fried rice.
Make and share this Spicy Fried Rice With Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons fresh jalapeno chilies, minced and seeded
- 3 cups jasmine rice, cooked & cold
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons asian fish sauce
- 1 1⁄4 cups baby shrimp, shelled and cooked
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- In a wok over medium-high heat, pour the olive oil and add the onions, garlic, and chilies and stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- Add the rice, soy sauce, sugar, and fish sauce and reduce the heat to medium. Stir-fry for 4 minutes, until the ingredients are well coated.
- Lastly add the shrimp, sesame oil, basil, and cilantro for another 3 minutes.