Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe online from the ifood.tv cooking site. It was posted by Ltkman in a video demonstration. I can't wait to try it. I had to write down the ingredients and directions so I didn't have to watch it every time I wanted to make this recipe. You can add any cooked meat or shrimp if you like to this recipe. I would probably add the meat just before adding the jalapeno.
- Heat a wok to medium high heat and add 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Add the celery, onion and carrot, stir fry for 1-2 minutes, add the jalapeno and stir fry for about 30 seconds. Push to the side of the wok.
- Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, crack 2 eggs in wok and scramble until done.
- Mix the eggs and vegetables together well.
- Add the rice, garlic powder, sugar, salt and soy sauce to vegetable mixture mixing well.
- Remove from wok and put in serving bowl and sprinkle with the scallions.