Mainely Debbie's Note:
I got this recipe online from the ifood.tv cooking site. It was posted by Ltkman in a video demonstration. I can't wait to try it. I had to write down the ingredients and directions so I didn't have to watch it every time I wanted to make this recipe. You can add any cooked meat or shrimp if you like to this recipe. I would probably add the meat just before adding the jalapeno.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a wok to medium high heat and add 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- 2Add the celery, onion and carrot, stir fry for 1-2 minutes, add the jalapeno and stir fry for about 30 seconds. Push to the side of the wok.
- 3Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, crack 2 eggs in wok and scramble until done.
- 4Mix the eggs and vegetables together well.
- 5Add the rice, garlic powder, sugar, salt and soy sauce to vegetable mixture mixing well.
- 6Remove from wok and put in serving bowl and sprinkle with the scallions.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1472.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g