Recipe by NoraMarie
Got this recipe on a card somewhere in a store.
Top Review by Heidi T.
Tried this out last night. It was alright, but I doubt I'll use this recipe again. Maybe it didn't turn out as well because I had to use breadcrumbs. As Derf said, I too ended up having to dip the fillets into the egg mixture a second time to get the breadcrumbs to stick... not a big deal. The fish came out nice & flaky, but we didn't fall in love with the flavor.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 pollock fillets
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg and milk.
- Then spread flour, cayenne and cheese on a plate.
- Season each fillet with salt and pepper.
- Dip fillet in egg mixture, then in flour mixture, then in corn flakes.
- Place on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 450°F, 10 minutes per 1 inch fillet or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.