1/3 Photos of Spicy Fried Pollock
Got this recipe on a card somewhere in a store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine egg and milk.
- 2Then spread flour, cayenne and cheese on a plate.
- 3Season each fillet with salt and pepper.
- 4Dip fillet in egg mixture, then in flour mixture, then in corn flakes.
- 5Place on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 450°F, 10 minutes per 1 inch fillet or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Fried Pollock
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 329.6 mg
- Sodium 440.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 79.7 g