Recipe by DrLemonGrass
Any fish suitable for frying can be used, especially sea-water fish. Spicy and absolutely delicious. Very fast, very easy, great for beginners.
- 6 pieces flounder (avoid de-boning, washed, drained)
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons black-pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fish curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (adjust according to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fish in a deep container/casserole.
- Add all A-mixture ingredients to the fish. If the mixture feels too dry, add 2 - 3 tablespoons of filtered water.
- Heat pan or wok. Pour in the oil and wait till it is really hot.
- Place fish 2 pieces at a time (for smaller fish, you may be able to place 3 pieces at one time).
- When the fish become golden brown, turn the other side till they're golden brown on both sides.
- Take out from pan or wok onto serving plate.
- Great when served with rice.