Any fish suitable for frying can be used, especially sea-water fish. Spicy and absolutely delicious. Very fast, very easy, great for beginners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 pieces flounder (avoid de-boning, washed, drained)
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1Place fish in a deep container/casserole.
- 2Add all A-mixture ingredients to the fish. If the mixture feels too dry, add 2 - 3 tablespoons of filtered water.
- 3Heat pan or wok. Pour in the oil and wait till it is really hot.
- 4Place fish 2 pieces at a time (for smaller fish, you may be able to place 3 pieces at one time).
- 5When the fish become golden brown, turn the other side till they're golden brown on both sides.
- 6Take out from pan or wok onto serving plate.
- 7Great when served with rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Fried Fish
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 658.4
- Calories from Fat 657
- Total Fat 73.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 389.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fish curry powder