Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Any fish suitable for frying can be used, especially sea-water fish. Spicy and absolutely delicious. Very fast, very easy, great for beginners.
- Place fish in a deep container/casserole.
- Add all A-mixture ingredients to the fish. If the mixture feels too dry, add 2 - 3 tablespoons of filtered water.
- Heat pan or wok. Pour in the oil and wait till it is really hot.
- Place fish 2 pieces at a time (for smaller fish, you may be able to place 3 pieces at one time).
- When the fish become golden brown, turn the other side till they're golden brown on both sides.
- Take out from pan or wok onto serving plate.
- Great when served with rice.