Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Gourment Indian in Minutes
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon anise seed
- 8 curry leaves
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 10 ounces chicken, cooked and shredded
- salt, to taste
- 2 1⁄2 cups rice flour
- water, as necessary
- sunflower oil, for brushing
- Make the filling.
- Heat oil and add cumin and anise, as they darken add curry leaves.
- Drop in onion and let soften.
- Stir in garlic ginger paste.
- Add spices, shredded chicken, salt and mix well.
- Heat through and set aside.
- Make the Crepe.
- Make a batter with the flour, salt and as much water as needed for a pouring consistency.
- Brush a nonstick pan with oil and spoon a ladleful of batter into the center.
- Spread into a thin disk using the back of a spoon.
- Cover and cook over low heat.
- Remove crepe from pan.
- Arrange some of the chicken mixture along the center of the crepe and roll up.