Really great chicken with a kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove skin from chicken and place the chicken in a plastic bag.
- 2Pour hot sauce over chicken, seal bag and refrigerate to marinate for at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- 3The longer the chicken marinates, the spicier it will be.
- 4In another plastic bag combine the flour, cornmeal and salt.
- 5Add chicken, seal bag and shake to coat.
- 6Heat oil in a large, deep skillet to medium high heat.
- 7Add chicken and fry, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 8Turn occasionally to brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Fried Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1733.6
- Calories from Fat 1588
- Total Fat 176.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 786.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 29.5 g