Recipe by HOTTOPOT
Oh how I love this chicken!!! Another great simple recipe from "HOORAY for Chicken". We enjoy with fresh tossed salad! Note* time displayed includes marinate time.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 473.18 ml water
- 29.58 ml hot sauce (or more!!!)
- 236.59 ml self rising flour (I've used all purpose too)
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml ground red pepper
- oil, to fry
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken, water and hot sauce at least 1 hour, turning often (unless in a large zip lock bag).
- Combine flour and next four ingredients; stir well.
- Dredge chicken one at a time in flour until well coated.
- Discard marinade.
- Heat 1 inch oil to 350°.
- Fry chicken 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain and enjoy!