1/1 Photo of Spicy French Dip
8 hrs 5 mins
If I'm cooking for a party or family get-together, I can put this beef in the slow cooker in the morning and then concentrate on other preparations. It's a great time-saver and never fails to get rave reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place beef in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the water, jalapenos and dressing mix; pour over beef.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- 4Remove beef and shred using two forks. Skim fat from cooking juices.
- 5Serve beef on buns with juice.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy French Dip
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 369.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix