Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister and I always make this when we want a quick and easy snack! We have ever since we were little! You don't need to follow the recipe exactly, add more or less chile to suit your taste! Use as many franks as you want to eat! Also I've found the tastiest seasoning to use is this Mexican Candy called LUCAS. Its a small chile can with yellow wrapping and a goose or duck on the cover! Also I've tried it with beef franks and found I do not like the taste!
- 5 turkey hot dogs (I've found the only ones I like for this are Louis Rich)
- 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon fruit seasoning (Tajin, Chile Con Limon)
- Cut turkey franks twice lengthwise. Then cut into pieces. Put in bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice over franks.
- Add fruit seasoning to suit your taste and enjoy this quick and easy snack!