- 1⁄2 lb beef (slice thinly vertically)
- 2 scallions (spring onions,white part sliced in half,green part sliced thinly)
- 7 tablespoons black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves (minced)
- teriyaki sauce
- soy sauce
- vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put beef into a mixing bowl.add garlic cloves,hot teriyaki sauce,the brown and ranulated sugar,and black pepper.marinade it with in 5-10 mins.mix well.
- add the scallions and mix well.pour 2 1/2 cups of water into the marinade beef.
- put it in a frying pan and let it boil until tender (sauce will appear more creamy).
- after boiling, place marinade beef on a plate.
- heat frying pan for stir-frying. pour vegetable oil on pan.and fry the marinade beef.
- cook until firm.