Prep 1 hr
Cook 25 mins
i got this recipe in my email. this marinade is also good with pork or chicken.
- 473.18 ml salsa
- 473.18 ml orange juice
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml packed brown sugar
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 907.18 g beef flank steak
- hot cooked rice
- chopped fresh parsley
- mix salsa, orange juice, oil, sugar, soy, mustard and ginger in shallow nonmetallic dish, or plastic bag.
- Add steak and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hours or up to 24 hours grill or broil steak until desired doneness, turning and brushing often with salsa mixture.
- heat remaining salsa mixture in saucepan to a boil.
- Cook over low heat 10 minute slice steak into thin diagonal slices.
- Serve with rice and salsa mixture.
- Top with parsley.
Delish!! Now my favorite flank steak recipe!
A pleasant change from the usual flank steak recipes out there. If you're wondering how to use up that jar of salsa and OJ in the fridge, this is the perfect way! Thanks, Chia--we loved this one.
Excellant flank steak!! I marinated it overnight and made the sauce from the left over marinade. Quite delicious, very tender steak with a nice little bite. We had it with green beans and baked potato. Good combination of ingredients in the marinade, very tasty. Will definately make it again, thanks for sharing.