i got this recipe in my email. this marinade is also good with pork or chicken.
Make and share this Spicy Flank Steak recipe from Food.com.
- mix salsa, orange juice, oil, sugar, soy, mustard and ginger in shallow nonmetallic dish, or plastic bag.
- Add steak and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hours or up to 24 hours grill or broil steak until desired doneness, turning and brushing often with salsa mixture.
- heat remaining salsa mixture in saucepan to a boil.
- Cook over low heat 10 minute slice steak into thin diagonal slices.
- Serve with rice and salsa mixture.
- Top with parsley.