Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- For Sauce: In medium saucepan, combine tomatoes, vinegar, onion, celery green pepper, brown sugar, jalapeno pepper, garlic, cinnamon, ¼ tsp salt, ginger and red pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine chili powder, cumin and ¼ tsp salt.
- Rub onto both sides of steak.
- Grill steak on the grill rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 14-16 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill, Let stand for 5 minutes.
- To serve, thinly slice meat across the grain.
- Serve with Sauce.