Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) cancanned green chili peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced canned tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shrimp
- 1⁄2 lb cod fish fillet
- 3⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- Spray a large saucepan with the vegetable cooking spray over medium high heat.
- Add the onions and saute, stirring often, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and chili powder and saute for 2 more minutes.
- 2 Then add the chicken broth, chile peppers and cumin, stirring well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 3 Next, add the tomatoes, green bell pepper, shrimp and cod.
- Return to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Gradually stir in the yogurt until heated through.
Excellent! Wouldn't change a thing about the recipe. It was flavorful and satisfying.