My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can canned green chili peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups diced canned tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shrimp
- 1/2 lb cod fish fillet
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1Spray a large saucepan with the vegetable cooking spray over medium high heat.
- 2Add the onions and saute, stirring often, for about 5 minutes.
- 3Add the garlic and chili powder and saute for 2 more minutes.
- 42 Then add the chicken broth, chile peppers and cumin, stirring well.
- 5Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 63 Next, add the tomatoes, green bell pepper, shrimp and cod.
- 7Return to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 8Gradually stir in the yogurt until heated through.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Fish Soup
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 490.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: