Recipe by Kath Williams
Adaptation of a recipe I found in a supermarket magazine. Very quick to prepare and very tasty. Gourmet presentation in minutes!
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 small red chile, finely chopped
- 2 ling cod fish fillets, cut into fingers
- 4 medium desiree potatoes, thickly sliced
- 3 ounces baby spinach leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first eight ingredients and place the fish strips into the marinade.
- Coat well and refrigerate for approx half an hour.
- Brush potato slices with olive oil and place onto a cooking tray.
- Cook under hot grill for 12 minutes, turning once, to brown slightly on each side.
- Cook marinated fish strips in non stick pan over medium heat for 3-5 minutes each side.
- Divide potatoes between 4 serving plates, top with baby spinach leaves and top with fish strips.
- Drizzle a little lemon juice over the top and add freshly ground black pepper.