Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Had lunch a friends place to day and this is what she served. Very tasty. SPICY FISH CAKES
Make and share this Spicy Fish Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Slice onions finely.
- Chop the flesh of the capsicum finely.
- Cut the potatoes into 1cm cubes.
- Place all into a bowl with the Creole seasoning.
- Cut the fish into small pieces and mix through the potato mixture with the eggs, flour, salt and parsley.
- Heat frypan and add oil and butter.
- Cook 1 Tbs of the mixture, turning to brown both sides.
- Place fritters on absorbent paper.
- Serve with Corn Salsa, relish or a fruit chutney.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui.
- New Zealand.
Will make again , thank you.
Very nice! Used leftover swordfish. Made per recipe, except used roasted red pepper instead of fresh. Tasty!