1/1 Photo of Spicy Filet Mignon With Grilled Sweet Onion
Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light (May 2005).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- 2Coat pan with cooking spray.
- 3Add onion; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 4Cook 8 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- 5Remove from pan; keep warm.
- 6Combine garlic powder and next 5 ingredients (everything except the meat) in a small bowl; sprinkle this mixture over both sides of beef.
- 7Add beef to pan; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- 8Serve topped with grilled onions.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Filet Mignon With Grilled Sweet Onion
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.8
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 276.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 21.5 g