Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
You can mix these enchiladas up in a snap.
- 1 (16 ounce) canocean spray whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce (red)
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can99% fat free turkey chili with beans
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas (about 8-inches)
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced, garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13"X9" baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine cranberry and enchilada sauces in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally until cranberry sauce has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place chili, beans and green chiles in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Place 3 tablespoons of shredded cheese in the middle of a tortilla and top with about 1/2 cup of bean mixture.
- Roll up and place in baking dish, continue filling tortillas.
- Pour heated sauce over rolled enchiladas.
- Sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.