Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 250 g chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 tablespoons potatoes, mashed
- 2 slices bread
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon green chili, minced
- 2 eggs, boiled
- breadcrumbs, as required
- oil (for frying)
- 1 egg, well beaten
- Soak bread in milk.
- Squeeze excess milk from bread.
- Hard boil 2 eggs and shell.
- Blend well chicken, garlic, cilantro, bread, 1/2 beaten egg, salt, green chillies and potato.
- Divide the blended mixture into 2 parts.
- Pat each portion into the hard boiled egg.
- Dip these in the remaining beaten egg, then roll gently in breadrumbs and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve with thinly sliced onion rings.