1/3 Photos of Spicy Egg Salad Sandwiches
My DH loves egg salad sandwiches.... I decided I'd try something different one day and I found this recipe.... Green chiles and pepper sauce add pizzazz to the traditional classic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise or 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 bagels (of course my DH just used sliced bread) or 4 English muffins, split and toasted (of course my DH just used sliced bread)
- 1Combine chiles, eggs, mayonnaise dressing, green onion and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl.
- 2Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- 3Spread egg salad on toasted bagels or English muffins or bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Egg Salad Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 215.9 mg
- Sodium 1055.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 17.7 g