Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Once again from the fall issue of Tea Time
Make and share this Spicy Egg Salad Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, horseradish, and bacon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly spread the additional mayonnaise on cocktail bread slices than the sandwich egg salad between.
- Cover sandwiches with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
- May be made up to 2 hours prior to serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.
This is an excellent twist on a standard. The horseradish adds an interesting flavor dimension without overpowering. I used real Hormel bacon bits instead of frying up bacon, and this couldn't have been easier.