- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, plus additional for spreading
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper
- 16 slices pumpernickel cocktail bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, horseradish, and bacon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly spread the additional mayonnaise on cocktail bread slices than the sandwich egg salad between.
- Cover sandwiches with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
- May be made up to 2 hours prior to serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.