Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Ortega.
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 bagels or 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- Combine chiles, eggs, mayonnaise, green onion and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Spread egg salad on toasted bagels or English muffins.
Very nice and spicy salad. The jalapenos sure makes this different from other egg salads. Next time I make it I will use less mayo though, it was a little too much. Maybe 2tbs would be enough. Thanks for posting.