Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Another easy and delicious chicken recipe from Mr. Food
Top Review by Gladys58
My family loves chicken drumsticks and we were all smackin' our lips after eating these. The sauce was indeed spicy and tangy. The chicken meat was tender, too. Best of all, it made dinner preparation a breeze. Thank you Nurse Di.
- 10 chicken drumsticks (2 lb.)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Put drumsticks in the baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Take drumsticks out of the oven and pour sauce mixture over them.
- Bake the drumsticks for 30 minutes or until juice run clear.