Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another easy and delicious chicken recipe from Mr. Food
Make and share this Spicy Drumsticks recipe from Food.com.
- 10 chicken drumsticks (2 lb.)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Put drumsticks in the baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Take drumsticks out of the oven and pour sauce mixture over them.
- Bake the drumsticks for 30 minutes or until juice run clear.
My family loves chicken drumsticks and we were all smackin' our lips after eating these. The sauce was indeed spicy and tangy. The chicken meat was tender, too. Best of all, it made dinner preparation a breeze. Thank you Nurse Di.
This was great! Our grill is in grill heaven now, rest in peace, so I'm trying to find good recipes on nights we would normally grill out. I used Lazyme's Barbecue Sauce plus the hot sauce, oregano, and cumin, baked as directed, and broiled for the last 60 seconds to add a crispy layer. I cooked double the amount I would for a single meal, anticipating leftovers. Guess I'll have to cook again tomorrow! :)
Great taste and love how quick and easy it was to prepare.