Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Slow cooked chicken legs from diabeticliving.com
Make and share this Spicy Drumsticks recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly coat an unheated 3- or 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in the bottom of the cooker.
- In a small bowl combine picante sauce, pepper sauce, paprika, thyme, and bay leaf. Spoon over chicken in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 hours.
- Transfer chicken pieces to a serving bowl. Remove bay leaf from sauce in cooker; stir in the oil. Spoon sauce evenly over the chicken. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes to absorb flavors.
- To serve, spoon 1 teaspoon sauce over each drumstick.