Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is something I made up when we ran out of taco seasoning & tortillas.
- 2 -4 chicken breast halves, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese or 1⁄2 cup Cheez Whiz
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 0.5 (11 ounce) bag Doritos (I used Spicy Nacho)
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook chicken through. Add all spices to the chicken.
- In another small pot, mix soup, rotel tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream.
- Crunch the Doritos on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Add chicken on top of Doritos, and then the soup/cheese mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese and cook in 350 deg. oven until melted.
We loved this. Make sure to save your extra sour cream to put on top after baking to help cool it off.
My husband loved this! I thought it was great to, it was just really really spicy. So I couldn't feed it to the kids. So next time I make it I am going to make a pan with less spice for the kids and I. My husband thought it was perfect!