- 2 -4 chicken breast halves, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese or 1⁄2 cup Cheez Whiz
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 0.5 (11 ounce) bag Doritos (I used Spicy Nacho)
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken through. Add all spices to the chicken.
- In another small pot, mix soup, rotel tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream.
- Crunch the Doritos on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Add chicken on top of Doritos, and then the soup/cheese mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese and cook in 350 deg. oven until melted.