Boss Bailey's Note:
This recipe is something I made up when we ran out of taco seasoning & tortillas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -4 chicken breast halves, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup Velveeta cheese or 1/2 cup Cheez Whiz
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 0.5 (11 ounce) bag Doritos (I used Spicy Nacho)
- 1/2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Cook chicken through. Add all spices to the chicken.
- 2In another small pot, mix soup, rotel tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream.
- 3Crunch the Doritos on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 4Add chicken on top of Doritos, and then the soup/cheese mixture.
- 5Top with cheddar cheese and cook in 350 deg. oven until melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Dorito Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.2
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.5 mg
- Sodium 773.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: