Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a family favorite. This can be made without the seasonings and still taste good. If you can handle it, you can add cayenne pepper for that extra kick. If you find this is too spicy, I would recommend topping it with Parmesan cheese. Warning, this is spicy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Brown and drain ground beef in large skillet.
- Cook rice using the rice and water measurements above. boil water, cover and simmer rice for 20 minutes.
- Add Rotel and cayenne pepper if desired.
- Let simmer additional 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and top with Parmesan cheese if desired.