Recipe by Chabear01
Found this recipe on the back of a Mahatma Rice Mix coupon, thought I'd better post it so when I want it I can find it, since of course I intend to use the coupon...lol. This is simple hot dip mix that even a beginning cook could make up and serve at any party with chips or crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package red beans and rice mix
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 2 cups mexican cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
- Add picante sauce and cheese. Place mixture in food processor or blender. Process until smooth. Serve warm.
- This mixture will thicken as it cools to room temperature. For best results, serve in dish with heating element.