Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Broiled salmon with mustard sauce
- 1 (3 lb) salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- onion salt
- garlic powder
- preheat oven on broil setting.
- rinse salmon pat dry and place in shallow baking dish or cookie sheet sprinkle with black pepper,onion salt and garlic powder.
- In a seperate bowl combine mustard, soy sauce and 1 cup of olive oil.
- mix until well blended. rub salmon with mixture. pour remaining olive oil over salmon. broil in oven for 25 to 35 minutes or until salmon is pink and flakes easily when pierced with fork.