I love fried Green tomatoes but hate the work so i thought of it this way and it work Yummy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil 400 degrees.
- 2Wash and slice green tomatoes in 1/4 inch slices.
- 3In medium bowl mix flour, corn meal and seasoning, set aside.
- 4Mix eggs and milk, set aside.
- 5Dip tomatoe slices in flour, then in egg, shake off excess, then dip back in flour mixture, shaking to knock off some of the extra loose breading.
- 6Deep fry turning once till golden brown and they will float.
- 7Drain on paper towels and serve with Ranch dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Deep-Fried Green Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.9
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 736.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 13.2 g