Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
I love fried Green tomatoes but hate the work so i thought of it this way and it work Yummy!!!
Make and share this Spicy Deep-Fried Green Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil 400 degrees.
- Wash and slice green tomatoes in 1/4 inch slices.
- In medium bowl mix flour, corn meal and seasoning, set aside.
- Mix eggs and milk, set aside.
- Dip tomatoe slices in flour, then in egg, shake off excess, then dip back in flour mixture, shaking to knock off some of the extra loose breading.
- Deep fry turning once till golden brown and they will float.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with Ranch dressing.