Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My SIL always make this whenever there is a party etc. No nuts, no meat, no fruit. If you’re like me and like hot and spicy foods, then add a little extra Tabasco. This makes one really big ball, or as I do make two and freeze one for later. Cook time is refrigeration.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) packagekraft shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 4 gherkins, finely chopped
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce (to your own taste)
- curry powder
- BEAT cream cheese and cheddar cheese in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- MIX in all remaining ingredients except curry powder.
- SHAPE into ball and roll in curry powder.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.