Recipe by LittleSweetie
This recipe is nice for a warm summer day. It came from my next door neighbor. It is a really spicy salad if you put a lot of cayenne in it, if you like spicy stuff.
- 3 -4 little cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon pickling salt
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup pickling vinegar
- liquid whipping cream (or sour Cream)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice cucumbers thinly.
- Then add 1 tsp of pickling salt and work until really juicy.
- Let stand for 1/2 an hour or longer.
- Then after that time squeeze out the juice.
- After add 1/2 tsp of paprika,cayenne pepper, and vineger.
- Let stand for 15- 20 minutes.
- When ready to eat add whipping cream or sour cream until juicy.