Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cooking Light. April 2007.
- 8 ounces uncooked soba noodles (buckwheat noodles)
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 cup diced English cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white miso (soybean paste)
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili paste with garlic (such as sambal oelek)
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh bean sprouts
- Cook soba in boiling water 2 minutes; add edamame. Bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes.
- Drain; rinse with cold water. Drain; cool. Place soba mixture in a bowl. Add cucumber and onions.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (through oil); stir with a whisk.
- Pour over the soba mixture; toss well. Top with bean sprouts.