Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These pork chops pack a flavor punch! Me and my BF really enjoyed them. Someone left a review saying these are in no way cuban. That's ok.. So I changed the title to Maya Style, lol.
- preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- season pork chops with dry ingredients.
- mix salsa, honey,garlic and lime juice.
- marinate pork in salsa mixture for 1 hours.
- pat pork dry and sear both sides in olive oil.
- place pork in the oven and baste with marinade. bake for 15 minute.
These were great! I thought the cayenne would be overbearing but it wasn't..I did them on George Forman, next time I'll to them on outdoor grill too.. Thank you for sharing..
There is nothing Cuban about this dish. We don't eat spicy food you therefore you are mislabeling this recipe.