Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- cooking spray (5 one-second sprays per serving)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 lbs atlantic salmon fillets, cut into four 6 ounce pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch spinach, steamed
- Coat grill with cooking spray. Preheat grill.
- Combine Chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, and sugar. Rub salmon with spices and then drizzle with oil.
- Grill salmon over medium heat, about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Serve with spinach.
How lovely! Enjoyed our salmon fillets with this lively topping and the steamed spinach with a tablespoon of elderberry vinegar sprinkled into it just before serving. Thanks for your posting.