Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
EASY EASY EASY!!! You want spicy and easy, this is your recipe! Warning...very spicy!
Top Review by Dawn
After I shredded the meat, it was 59 minutes and 45 seconds later and I headed for the crockpot to taste this dish. Sure enough, as promised, our eyes watered and our tongues were stinging-but we were in heaven, it's just how we LIKE it! On fire, it's the only way to be....
- 10 large tomatillos
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 chicken tenders
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Boil tomatillos and jalapenos in water for 15 minutes.
- Take out and peel tomatillos (THEY WILL BE HOT TO THE TOUCH).
- Take off stems of jalapenos, but leave in seeds and put them with the tomatillos into a blender.
- Mix for 15 seconds.
- Put into the crock pot with everything else.
- Cook on high for 3 1/2 hours, and then take chicken out and shred.
- Put back in for 1 hour, and serve with rice, or tortillas and beans.