1/2 Photos of Spicy Crock Pot Chicken Chile Verde (Low Fat)
5 hrs 5 mins
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
EASY EASY EASY!!! You want spicy and easy, this is your recipe! Warning...very spicy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil tomatillos and jalapenos in water for 15 minutes.
- 2Take out and peel tomatillos (THEY WILL BE HOT TO THE TOUCH).
- 3Take off stems of jalapenos, but leave in seeds and put them with the tomatillos into a blender.
- 4Mix for 15 seconds.
- 5Put into the crock pot with everything else.
- 6Cook on high for 3 1/2 hours, and then take chicken out and shred.
- 7Put back in for 1 hour, and serve with rice, or tortillas and beans.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Crock Pot Chicken Chile Verde (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 549.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: