EASY EASY EASY!!! You want spicy and easy, this is your recipe! Warning...very spicy!
Make and share this Spicy Crock Pot Chicken Chile Verde (Low Fat) recipe from Food.com.
- Boil tomatillos and jalapenos in water for 15 minutes.
- Take out and peel tomatillos (THEY WILL BE HOT TO THE TOUCH).
- Take off stems of jalapenos, but leave in seeds and put them with the tomatillos into a blender.
- Mix for 15 seconds.
- Put into the crock pot with everything else.
- Cook on high for 3 1/2 hours, and then take chicken out and shred.
- Put back in for 1 hour, and serve with rice, or tortillas and beans.