Spicy Crock Pot Beef Stew
- Mix the wine, beef broth, tomato paste water, paprika, cayenne pepper salt, pepper and allspice together in a large bowl. Stir in the uncooked beef chunks. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Put potatoes, onion, garlic, baby carrots and jalepeno into the crock pot.
- Pour beef mixture over the vegetables and stir well with a wooden spoon.
- Set on low heat. Let cook for at least 8 hours. The meat should be tender and falling apart.
- Stir in frozen peas approximately 30 minutes before you plan on serving the stew.
- Serve over yellow rice.