- 1⁄2 cup chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 cups peanuts
- water, for mixing
- oil, for deep frying
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift the first 4 ingredients in to a bowl.
- place peanuts on seperate plate.
- sprinkle them with water making sure every nut is wet.
- heat oil in a deep pan.
- now roll the wet peanut in the sifted ingredients.
- take handfull& put in the hot oil so that the peanuts fall one by one.
- deep fry till golden brown& crisp.
- cool, then serve.
- can be stored in airtight containers& used later.