Recipe by cruzzo
This shrimp dish is so flavorful! I got it from my sister-in-law who served it as an appetizer. I served it over angel hair pasta and it was fabulous!
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch thyme
- 28 uncooked large shrimp
- 7 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Melt 3 T.
- of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add Worcestershire, lemon juice and garlic and saute about 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and saute until opaque.
- Add remaining butter slowly until melted.
- Transfer shrimp to serving plate and pour sauce over.