Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is a spicy and creamy dip that will have you coming back for more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large ears of corn (equal to 4 cups)
- 453.59 g can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 295.73 ml monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 226.79 g cream cheese (diced)
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml cayenne pepper
- 170.09 g can jalapeno peppers (diced)
- 368.54 g bag tortilla chips
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1Shuck corn.
- 2Wet corn.
- 3wrap corn in REYNOLDS WRAP ALUMINUM FOIL.
- 4Roast corn on a hot grill for @ 20 minutes or until tender (be sure to rotate it).
- 5Cut corn from cob.
- 6Place corn, beans, garlic, cheyenne pepper & jalapenos into large sauce pan and mix over medium heat.
- 7Once warm, add monterrey jack cheese, sour cream & cream cheese.
- 8Stir until melted.
- 9Put in a serving dish and serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Creamy Roasted Corn & Black Bean Dip #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.0
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 399.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 16.1 g