Recipe by manus10
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is a spicy and creamy dip that will have you coming back for more!
- 4 large ears of corn (equal to 4 cups)
- 453.59 g can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 295.73 ml monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 226.79 g cream cheese (diced)
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml cayenne pepper
- 170.09 g can jalapeno peppers (diced)
- 368.54 g bag tortilla chips
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Shuck corn.
- Wet corn.
- wrap corn in REYNOLDS WRAP ALUMINUM FOIL.
- Roast corn on a hot grill for @ 20 minutes or until tender (be sure to rotate it).
- Cut corn from cob.
- Place corn, beans, garlic, cheyenne pepper & jalapenos into large sauce pan and mix over medium heat.
- Once warm, add monterrey jack cheese, sour cream & cream cheese.
- Stir until melted.
- Put in a serving dish and serve with tortilla chips.