Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great served over cream cheese with crackers. It makes 6 cups so you might want to cut it in half. Leftovers can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to one month.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (1 ounce) container dry mustard
- 1 (6 ounce) bottle prepared horseradish (or to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve over cream cheese with assorted crackers.