Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family likes this spread because "it has a lot of flavor going on!"
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (can use "Light")
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- pita bread, baked into chips
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until blended.
- Spoon into an airtight container; cover and chill for at least 8 hours.
- Put into a serving dish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with pita chips.
Very well spiced spread! I was out of milk and used two tablespoons of plain yogurt plus added two good shakes of the red pepper flakes. Djaugh