- 1 (16 ounce) package crayfish tails, frozen
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw crawfish tails.
- Combine crawfish tails, soup, and cream cheese in a saucepan.
- Heat until melted.
- Add seasonings and onions.
- Mix well.
- Serve with corn chops. (I prefer Frito scoops.).
- I prefer Campbell's potato soup and Tony chacere's Creole seasoning.
- This a a recipe from a very good cook and friend.