- 4.92 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 236.59 ml pineapple juice
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 340.19 g bag fresh cranberries
- 118.29 ml dried pineapple, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute jalapeno in oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until soft, 1-2 minutes. Add pineapple juice, simmer until reduced by half, then stir in sugar, lemon juice, lime juice, and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in cranberries and simmer until berries have burst and sauce thickens, about 10 minutes. Finish with dried pineapple and chill at least 2 hours before serving.