Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made Mimi in Maine's Cranberry-Orange Relish for Christmas dinner to go with a baked ham. With some of the left-overs, I made a spicy sandwich spread for Ham & Swiss grilled sandwiches. Delicious! She has given me permission to post the recipe using her relish.
- 78.07 ml cranberries
- 0 seedless oranges, cut into 2-inch pieces (rind and all)
- 28.39 ml sugar
- 4-6 slice pickled jalapeno peppers, finely diced
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise, more if needed
- Place cranberries and orange pieces in food processor or use a food grinder.
- Pulse to finely chop or grind.
- Remove to bowl; add sugar.
- Add diced Jalapeno and enough mayo to bind.