Prep 1 hr
Cook 40 mins
I was asking for recipes that use cranberries at work and a coworker suggested this recipe. Has a sweet/spicy blend to it.
- 1⁄2 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 20 chicken drummettes, about 2 pounds
- Combine all ingredients, except drummettes, in large resealable plastic bag; mix well.
- Add drummettes.
- Seal; turn bag to coat chicken.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Pour chicken and marinade in ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink near bone, turning 2 or 3 times and brushing with marinade.
- Transfer chicken pieces to serving dish; discard any remaining marinade.