Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delightful mix of sweet and spicy! But the cool cream cheese keeps the heat down. Soooo pretty for the holidays!!
- 1⁄2 cup jellied whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno jelly (red)
- 8 ounces brick cream cheese
- assorted cracker
- Mix the cranberry sauce and pepper jelly together until smooth.
- Place cream cheese on serving dish.
- Pour jelly sauce over.
- Serve with crackers.
- NOTE: does not work well with fat free cream cheese, as it separates. But the light cream cheese is wonderful!
This needs about five more stars because this dish is a TEN!! To make it even better it was easy as it was delicious.
Thank you for sharing. My husband and I made this Thanksgiving morning and have snacked on it all day as we cooked. Two words: Wonderfully Awesome!
OH MY!!! Fantastic dip! I served this as one of my Thanksgiving appetizers and it went over so well!! I had a jar of the red jalapeno jelly already.. so when I was browsing for easy appetizers, I knew I had to give this one a try. I'm so glad that I did!! Even if you're not a huge fan of cranberries (which I am not) I would bet that this recipe would win you over. So easy, too. I served this with a variety of Pepperidge Farm crackers. YUMMY! Thanks, Charmie. :-)
I made this recipe for our Christmas party and it was a hit. I was skeptical at the combination of the cranberry sauce and jalapeno jelly but it works! Everyone was wondering what it was. Thanks for posting!