Recipe by Charmie777
This is a delightful mix of sweet and spicy! But the cool cream cheese keeps the heat down. Soooo pretty for the holidays!!
Top Review by Tena Dupree
This needs about five more stars because this dish is a TEN!! To make it even better it was easy as it was delicious.
Thank you for sharing. My husband and I made this Thanksgiving morning and have snacked on it all day as we cooked. Two words: Wonderfully Awesome!
- 1⁄2 cup jellied whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno jelly (red)
- 8 ounces brick cream cheese
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cranberry sauce and pepper jelly together until smooth.
- Place cream cheese on serving dish.
- Pour jelly sauce over.
- Serve with crackers.
- NOTE: does not work well with fat free cream cheese, as it separates. But the light cream cheese is wonderful!