Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Since visiting Cape Cod last summer, I've really gotten into cranberries! I just came across this recipe and can't wait to try it! Cranberries and apples together sound fabulous to me.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup apple, peeled and diced
- 1 cup raw cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Stir liquid mixture into dry ingredients with a few quick strokes (10 at most).
- Spoon into greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in 350°F oven 20-25 minutes.