Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A fast and easy way to get sushi flavor without all the work.
- 946.36 ml cooked sticky rice
- 283.49 g imitation crabmeat, about 1/2 a bag
- 29.58 ml sriracha sauce (more for spicier, less for more mild)
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml garlic, crushed
- 59.14-118.29 ml Nori Goma Furikake (any kind of furikake will do, experiment to see how much you like to use)
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- Flatten the rice 1 1/2 inches thick in an 11x7 dish (any dish that is roughly this size will work).
- Shake furikake evenly over the rice.
- In a separate bowl, shred imitation crab flakes into 1/4 inch slivers.
- Add mayo, sriracha sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper to crab flakes, mix well.
- Spread crab mixture evenly over the rice and nori.
This was simple and delicious. The Sriracha sauce was a pleasant surprise! I think the next time I make it I'll add thin slices of avocado for more of a California roll vibe. I can't believe I've never heard of anything this before. Highly recommended.