Recipe by betsaroo
A fast and easy way to get sushi flavor without all the work.
Top Review by OrionSchultz
This was simple and delicious. The Sriracha sauce was a pleasant surprise! I think the next time I make it I'll add thin slices of avocado for more of a California roll vibe. I can't believe I've never heard of anything this before. Highly recommended.
- 4 cups cooked sticky rice
- 10 ounces imitation crabmeat, about 1/2 a bag
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce (more for spicier, less for more mild)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Nori Goma Furikake (any kind of furikake will do, experiment to see how much you like to use)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten the rice 1 1/2 inches thick in an 11x7 dish (any dish that is roughly this size will work).
- Shake furikake evenly over the rice.
- In a separate bowl, shred imitation crab flakes into 1/4 inch slivers.
- Add mayo, sriracha sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper to crab flakes, mix well.
- Spread crab mixture evenly over the rice and nori.